High School Students
- See home school counselor for enrollment packet in early spring of each year. If you are a high school student currently attending SWTC, please make an appointment with the Director of Student Services if you have enrollment questions.
- Make an appointment to visit with our Student Services division to discuss training options
- Fill out an enrollment application that can be picked up in the front office
- Sign up to take entrance exams. These must be completed prior to acceptance
- Make a second appointment with our Student Services division to discuss test results and placement options
- Fill out financial aid paperwork and a business contract
For additional information on admission procedures, please view the admission section in our student handbook.