• Approved by the Council on Law Enforcement Educator & Training. You must be at least 18 years old and able to attend 100% of the classes.
• Phase I & II – 23 hours each / 6-10pm
• Phase III Private Investigator – 40 hours / 6-10pm
• Phase IV Armed Security – 32 hours / 1-8pm (Must be 21 to enroll)
High School Junior & Seniors:
Attend 1 of 2 sessions
8-10:50am or 12-2:50pm
Full-time 1.5 years
Part-time 3 years
8:10:50am or 12-2:50pm
*Days & time are subject to change based on availability.
Enrollment for short-term courses is a continuous process with no set time or dates to enroll. Once a class meets the minimum enrollment requirement, a start date for the class will be set.
Call LaDahle at (580) 480-4723 for all short-term class information.
Who Can Attend?
High School Students / Adults
The current in-district rate ($2.10 per class hour) will be charged to those students residing in a technology center school district. All other students will be charged the out-of-district tuition rate ($4.20 per class hour). In addition, lab fees, supplies and textbooks may be required.
Short-Term Refund Policy
• 100% tuition refund prior to the course start date, less a $10 processing fee.
• 50% tuition refund from the beginning through 2 days after course start date.
• No refund after second class meeting.
• Books and supply fees are NOT refundable.
• Workshop seminar refunds only made prior to the start date.
• Fee of $25 assessed for all returned checks.