High School Students
- See home school counselor for enrollment packet in early spring of each year. If you are a high school student currently attending SWTC, please make an appointment with the Director of Student Services if you have enrollment questions.
- Make an appointment to visit with our Student Services division to discuss training options
- Fill out an enrollment application that can be picked up in the front office
- Sign up to take entrance exams. These must be completed prior to acceptance
- Make a second appointment with our Student Services division to discuss test results and placement options
- Fill out financial aid paperwork and a business contract
LPN Students: Applications can be obtained at the PN Enrollment Office located on the SWTC campus at 711 W. Tamarack Rd. in Altus.
- Students must have their High School Transcript/ GED Scores, Birth Certificate, Vaccination Record, and a completed Medical Terminology course.
- Upon acceptance, students must bring their CPR/AED certification card.
- Adult students are required to take entrance assessments. Assessments are proctored in the testing center at the SWTC Campus by appointment. To make an appointment for assessments please call the SWTC Testing Liaison at (580) 477-2250.
For additional information on admission procedures, please view the admission section in our student handbook .