• “i” SERIES – Get to Know Your Apple Devices
• Social Media for Fun
• Intro to Computers
• Cake Decorating I & II – 18 hours each / 6-9pm
• Upholstery – 40 hours / 6-9pm
• Digital Photography I – 12 hours / 6-9pm
• Custom Welding with Project – 32 hours / 6-10pm
• Refab Rehab – 12 hours / 6-9pm
• Plus many more!
Who Can Attend?
High School Students / Adults
Enrollment for short-term courses is a continuous process with no set time or dates to enroll. Once a class meets the minimum enrollment requirement, a start date for the class will be set.
Call LaDahle at (580) 480-4723 for all short-term class information.
Short-Term Refund Policy
• 100% tuition refund prior to the course start date, less a $10 processing fee.
• 50% tuition refund from the beginning through 2 days after course start date.
• No refund after second class meeting.
• Books and supply fees are NOT refundable.
• Workshop seminar refunds only made prior to the start date.
• Fee of $25 assessed for all returned checks.