• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
• Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
• Use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
• Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
• Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
• Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
High School Junior & Seniors:
1-2 school years
Attend 1 of 2 sessions
8-10:50am or 12-2:50pm
2 years (1 session)
1 year (both sessions)
8:10:50am or 12-2:50pm
The current in-district rate ($2.50 per class hour) will be charged to those students residing in a technology center school district. All other students will be charged the out-of-district tuition rate ($5 per class hour). In addition, lab fees, supplies and textbooks may be required.