Certified Nurses Aide – 96 hours / 8am-3pm
Certified Medication Aide – 60 hours, 10 days / 8am-3pm
CPR: Online & Hands On
- CPR Heartsaver – $65
- CPR Healthcare Providers (BLS) – $65
- CPR/AED/First Aid – $65
Basic Emergency Medical Training (EMT) – 6-10pm (Must be 18 years of age)
Advanced EMT – 6-10pm (Must be 18 years of age)
Phlebotomy I – 42 hours / 5:30-9pm
Certified Medication Aide (CELL) – 8 hours / 4-8pm
Home Health Aide Deeming – 16 hours / 8am-4pm
Enrollment for short-term courses is a continuous process with no set time or dates to enroll. Once a class meets the minimum enrollment requirement, a start date for the class will be set.
Call LaDahle at (580) 480-4723 for all short-term class information.
Short-Term Refund Policy
• 100% tuition refund prior to the course start date, less a $10 processing fee.
• 50% tuition refund from the beginning through 2 days after course start date.
• No refund after second class meeting.
• Books and supply fees are NOT refundable.
• Workshop seminar refunds only made prior to the start date.
• Fee of $25 assessed for all returned checks.